Nyazura Mission was founded in 1910. We celebrated 100 years of Nyazura’s existence in 2011. In 1967 the Secondary school was born and in 1994 the first A-level students were enrolled. The East Zimbabwe Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church is the Responsible authority of this school. The church works hand in hand with the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education in running the affairs of this school. Other stakeholders for this school include among others; the School Board, that directs the running of this school, the School Development Committee, the Parent body at large, the Alumni, Suppliers, Bankers, Donors and friends of Nyazura.